1. In the 1400's a law was set forth that a man was not allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb. Hence we have "the rule of thumb".
2. Many years ago in Scotland, a new game was invented.. It was ruled "Gentlemen Only*Ladies Forbidden"*and thus the word GOLF entered into the English language.
3. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time TV was Fred and Wilma Flintstone.
4. Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.
5. Men can read smaller print than women can; women can hear better.
6. Coca-Cola was originally green.
7. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
8. The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000
9. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
10. The first novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.
View All 25 Fun Facts...
Build Patterns - 3D multi-player sandbox building game